{ }

✚ {}

HOME ABOUT ARCHIEVE CBOX
Hello there! :) Zuzue here. Welcome to My Beautiful Blog. Please be nice here, okay? Thanks.

CREDITS

Template: Wanaseoby
Designer : Siti Nur Yaqhazah
Pictures : WeHeartIt
Tutobies : AtiqahJaidin
Broken Heart
Saturday, March 10, 2012•9:22 pm•By Zuzue

Assalamualaikum and Holla.

I am very sympathetic with my friends because her love was rejected by someone she like.. As a friend I know that you hurt by his actions that continue to push you a very deep love for himself. I also feel the pain that you are experiencing right now .. I never thought in silence he was like other person .. I want to say something up, but as a friend I advise you to forget you grudge forward him. I was also disappointed with the love that was present in my life and everyone was disappointed with LOVE too.
She's Zuzue